Yesterday, September 17, 2020, Synology announced a high-end NAS in a desktop factor. This is the first time that Synology upgrades its desktop NAS with high-end specifications. In this case, integrated 10GbE port in a desktop format.
Among the announced specs are:
- Intel Xeon D-1527 4 Core at 2.2 GHz.
- 8 GB SODIMM scalable to 32GB
- Dual M2. 2280 SSD Support.
Please see the full announcement at Synology’s site.
Images (c) courtesy of Synology America.
Latest posts by Pulsar Technology Corp (see all)
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023