Synology launched today the DiskStation DS1618+. With a total of 6 bays for up to 192 TB storage.
Controlled by a quad-core Intel Atom® C3538, this Device is ideally suited for small and medium-size businesses (SMB).
The press release quotes Mr. Dan Artusi, Vice President and General Manager of Intel’s Connected Home Division:
“Through our collaboration with Synology, their new DiskStation NAS products based on the Intel Atom® processor C series have the performance and configurable high-speed I/O to help businesses quickly store and manage their most critical data.”
The specifications are as follows:
- Intel Atom® C3538
- 6GB DDR4 Ram expandable to 32 GB
- dual M.2 SATA SSD
- Optional 10GBE via expansion network card.
- Warranty: up to 5 years.
Please follow the link for the full specifications at the Synology site.
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Protect AI Theta. - August 14, 2022
- Seagate Announces Nytro© 5050 NVMe SSD Series - August 10, 2022