With a 12-Cre CPU and support for high-speed networks, the SA3600 is an ideal solution for environments that need elastic and quickly expandable solutions with very low cost of ownership.
Its main specifications are:
- Xeon D-1567 12 Core CPU
- 16 GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM up to 128GB
- Storage scalable for up to 180 SAS drives
- Network expandable for up to two PCIe 3.0 cards.
- Redundant power supplies.
- Ready for Virtualization.
For more information please check the SA3600 product webpage.
Image courtesy of Synology Corp.
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Protect AI Theta. - August 14, 2022
- Seagate Announces Nytro© 5050 NVMe SSD Series - August 10, 2022