Synology recently published five ways to improve your security and data privacy on its NAS devices.
- Client-Side Encryption
- Private Surveillance storage, locally to your NAS.
- DNS over HTTP’s. Every request sent over an encrypted connection
- Enable Multiple SSL certificates on you NAS, now including Let’s Encrypt Support
- VPN Plus son selected Synology routers.
Synology’s Security advisor runs a check-up of common weaknesses like
- Detection of known malware
- Detection of weak passwords or commonly used passwords.
- Audit of your system configuration, including firewall.
- Monitor suspicious logins
- Overall unit system health.
Please see the full post at Synology’s Website.
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023