Yesterday, Wednesday, October 2, 2019, Microsoft announced a storm of new products in a news event in New York City. Microsoft hardware line is ever popular with small and medium-sized businesses, as they typically feature a good balance between price, durability, and mostly seamless integration to the company’s line of operating systems and productivity software.
A summary is as follows. Please see other blog posts here for more details on each of the products:
- Surface Neo, a dual-screen PC
- Surface Duo, a smaller version of the Surface Neo which doubles as an Android Smartphone. These are to be released in late 2020.
- Surface Pro 7, which is the latest incarnation of the best selling line of two in one tablets.
- Surface Laptop 3, reiteration fo the classical design laptop.
- Surface Pro X, pronounced ‘ex’ not ‘ten. Curiously Microsoft tries its hand again with ARM-based chips, in this instance the SQ1.
- Surface Earbuds, featuring integration with Office 365 software.
For the full announcement please see the Post at Microsoft’s Site.
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Network 7.2, UniFi Protect AI Theta, Building to Building Bridge. - August 18, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquiti ecosystem: UniFi Protect AI Theta. - August 14, 2022
- Seagate Announces Nytro© 5050 NVMe SSD Series - August 10, 2022